Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wetting

I'd like to try wetting my panties, but I don't want to do it alone. I want to do it with someone..sort of. The person I need is an exhibitionist with both a pee and a panty fetish. I want to send him my piss & cum soaked panties for him to piss & cum in. And, I want him to make a faceless video for me.

The panties will be size M and I would want him to fit in them and look good (not fat). Of course, he shouldn't really fit in the crotch area...the bigger the cock the better. If you can't tell, I have a huge appreciation for pantied cocks.

I've found that I'm so particular about fetishes. Here are the particulars for me about pantied cock masturbation scenes:
  • Beautiful big cock with an obvious bulge
  • Darker colors (black, reds, purples, etc.) preferred
  • Standing or sitting with legs spread apart and the camera in front, not above
  • Enveloped cock.....meaning some kind of fabric above (skirt, dress, babydoll), below (garters,) and immediately around (the panties of course). The image of a cock poking out from all of that sends me to my knees.
  • Lots of up and down motion on the cock rather than tickling the head (I hope that one makes sense)
  • In shape performer
  • Headless. I like the camera pointed at the cock and really don't like seeing the face
  • Male over shemales
  • Not too much anal action (but some is nice)
  • Keeps everything on. I once watched a video where the guy removed the panties and I abruptly stopped masturbating and was instantly bored.
  • Cummy Cumshot
Of course I still enjoy videos that don't have all of these qualities, but when I find one that has it all it becomes an all-time fave. Adding pee to this list would be the icing on the cake. If after wetting the panties he pulled out just the tip in order to wet his face/torso it would be divine.

This may or may not be logistically possible, but I'd like to talk to anyone who lives in NYC and is interested. We would not be meeting physically.


1 comment:

  1. Well you have sick little mind, huh? I do like a kinky mind ;) I think I'm already down for any of those things and have made some vids before.... I only posted about half so far..the newer ones you might get off on a little more..they are me just plain getting soaked! :)
    http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=wetfun3190

    ReplyDelete